Eggs are very good for the eyes. They contain lutein and zeaxanthin both of which help to prevent macular damage. Eggs are the best source of both nutrients. They also reduce the risk of cataracts.
2. A single egg is known to contain about 6g of rich proteins and all of the 9 essential amino acids.
3. Studies from Harvard School of Public Health have shown that there is no vital link between eating eggs and heart diseases. Increased egg consumption may help to reduce the risk of blood clots, heart attacks and strokes.
4. Reduces Risk of Cancer
Whole eggs are a great source of choline. Studies carried out on women showed that women with high choline intake were less likely to develop breast cancer. Choline is found mainly in egg yolk.
5. Natural Source of Vitamin D
Eggs are a rare source of naturally occurring vitamin D.
6. It contains choline which helps to regulate cardiovascular system, the brain and nervous system.
7. Hair Growth Eggs are a good source of sulphur and several other vitamins and nutrients which promote a healthy hair and nails. These are just few of the many health benefits of egg. Please do well to share this post with your friends and also leave a comment. Thanks.